Sign Up |
50 States |
Contact US |
About Us |
It's About Time
Most tribes are living under appalling conditions that
demand immediate correction -- poverty, squalor, the
junkiest of food, atrocious health care, the stealing
of the land and resources, importation of drugs and
alcohol and then imprisonment for falling into the
trap they laid. It is genocide which is the destruction of a
people using murder and other seemingly civilized
actions including education which destroys their
culture and language.
The BIA (Bureau Of Indian Affairs) presents itself as
protector of the tribes and has illegally positioned
itself as the trustee of all the tribes assets and
resources. The result has been to impose massive
corrupt governance on the tribes where almost all the
benefits go to the BIA, its superiors and the tribal
members who take the jobs which collude in the corruption.
The tribal youth are being targeted by this. Many of the
youth get this. Some of the leaders who haven't been
lulled into accepting this status quo as inevirable get it
The time has come to leave this open air concentration
camp and to learn to assert the power and sovereignty
- Tribes worldwide strive to regain their lands and resume their traditional ways.
- The imperial forces have stolen their lands and committed genocide.
- You figured out many of the things that are wrong and you see the deck is stacked against you.
- You have the power to this. Band together and use it.
- The enemy's system is falling apart. Use this to advantage. Rebuild a system to
replace this, managing current resources in the traditional ethical ways for the people.
SATTT, A Solution.
- SATTT, the Sec Am Tek Tek Tribe was formed to faciltate the gathering
of indigenous peoples to solve their common problems.
- Tribes will make Treaties of Peace, Partnership and Prosperity
with SATTT and each other.
- SATTT will assist tribes in achieving a full status as a nation, a nation having
This includes getting our own country code for international recognition and
our phone, internet and banking system.
- a defined people
- defined land
- a government consisting of legislative, administrative and judicial branches and having police power.
- the ability to make treaties with other nations.
- Partnership will allow tribes that don't have a fully functional traditional court
system because of infiltration by the BIA and other elements to use SATTT's court for their initial actions.
- Prosperity will come from getting funds from the value of your land
without exploiting its resourcees our endangering you claim to it. This
includes getting back control of lands you have been led to believe have
been permanently taking away from.
- With a small part of these land proceeeds, you can bring your people
into the NALJC's Monetize Certificate Of Live Birth which will bring
financial independence of each of your people that join.
- With the remaining large portion of your funds, you can rebuild
your education system, restore you cultural and rebuild your infrastructure
in traditional ways. becoming an economic magnet to show others oppressed
by the western banking system how things should be done.
- Other programs are in progess.
- There are many other very positive influences tribes can have on
science especially energy, medicine and the arts.
The indigenuos people worldwide dream of regaining their sacred lands
with its resources where they can again exercise their sovereignty and
traditional ways. America was a fully developed land with peaceful
govesrnment operating with the consent of the people long bedore the
undocumented colonists arrived.
Who Caused This Disaster.
The tribes aided the newcomers. If the land had not already been cultivated
and developed by the natives, it would have been a thick inpenetrable forest
and life would have been extremely difficult for the newcomers. Countries like
Spain, France and especially England turned on the natives and invaded these
lands and people. Using the papal Doctrine of Discovery and the process of
colonization, the feudal monarchs committed genocide to seize the lands and
resources of the natives.
The tribes ended up in poverty, oppression by federal Indian schools and
federal police. Many are in prison. The natives were led to believe it was
all their fault as an inferior people. The oppressors portrayed themselves
as beneficial guardians of the tribes.
You are right, things are very wrong.
Many of the American colonists had good intentions and had good relations
with the tribes. They themselves left England to escape a corrupt oppressive
monarchial governments of the rich. England used its strategy to divide and
conquer to set the tribes against the colonists and tribes against other tribes.
In 1835 The City Of London got Andrew Jackson to illegally destroy the
National Bank. This opened the door for the British to infiltrate the US government.
Jackson started the Trail on Tears and other atrocities on the tribes. This eventually
led to the East India Company taking effective control of the constitutional US government
by in 1871 and turning it into a for-profit oration. They also decided to make no more
treaties with tribes so that they could not be accused of breaking treaties.
Presently in the US, the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs) is running an effective
mind-control operation to impoverish, divide and destroy the tribes and their culture.
- Tribal children are seized and placed into "Indian" schools where they are punished,
terrorized and tortured for speaking their native language and showing their culture.
("If you can't get the Indian out of the country, take the Indian out of the man".)
- Their resources, water rights, mineral rights, law suits won and other valuable
resources are seized by the BIA claiming to be a trustee. But the beneficiary,
the tribe, seldom gets any of this.
- This leads directly to unemployment, poverty, homelessness and damaged health.
- The BIA enables drugs and alcohol to be brought by looking the other way and
probably profiting from it. This further weakens, destroys and demoralizes the people.
- The BIA now takes advantage of the crime it enables and arrests the users but
not the sellers or suppliers.
- Many tribal members are in jail because of this very corrupt federal system.
They profit greatly from the prison.
- The traditional role of chiefs looking out for the welfare of his people has been stopped.
- It is replaced by a tribal council and its chairman who are "elected" by the tribe
but are paid by the BIA.
- The tribal council can make from $60,000 to $80,000 a year.
- The council is also responsible for the millions that never get to the tribal
members. They sit on it and often use it for their own purposes like taking
- Many other positions are paid by the BIA, hralth services, housing, guards, janitorial, etc.
- Other money is skimmed by Federal officials above the BIA.
- Let the casinos in and the mob will move in. The BIA will receive its cut.
- Fear of you losing your little or big piece of the pie keeps one from doing
anything about oppression snd corruption.
- Often the fear and the hard work of success keeps people from shaking this
off to gain their freedom.
The Only Thing To Fear is Fear Itself.
- You have the powe tr to end this. In spite of all the crimes and mistakes, by law, 18 USC 1151, you still have the real power, the land, the basis of any functioning economy. You need to regain the knowledgr and the tools to exert your sovereignty and a separate nation.
- To display and enforce your sovereignty you need a police force. This force must e gain the respect of its people and the respect of other jurisdictions of its jurisdiction.
- To get rid poverty, you need economic development and eductaion.
- Many of the young have not cluttered themselves with compromises. They have rejected the escapism of drugs and alcohol. They respect their elders and know they have to prepare themselves to take over, gain the wisdom and avoid the failings they see around them. They are the future.
Time For Action -- How To Defeat The Enemy.
- The enemy is defeating himself. His banking system is in the process of collapsing. His murderous methods and fraud is becoming evident to more and more.
- Many more than just the indigenous people are being oppressed and impoverished but in different ways. Work with them to fight the common enemy.|
- Make treaties with tribes worldwide through SATTT.
- Adopt the Indian Manifesto as a declaration of your people's rights.
- Exercise your sovereignty by strengthening your traditional tribal courts and filing suits against your enemies including the BIA in your court. The monetary judgements will have international recognition.
- By 18 USC 1151, all belongs to the tribes. Derive income from this land without exploiting the land or endangering the title in any way. SATTT can show you how.
- Utilize the MonetizeCoLB program to gain financial independence.
- Join the $65/mo program for full legal services.
- Join War Crimes Class Action Suit againat the major government for centuries of committing murder, genocide, theft and mayhem and damages starting at $20 trillion.
- Join our emerging banking system which will feature interest-free loans and our own satellite for cell phone and internet service.
- Mahatma Ghandi defeated this same enemy with non-violence and non-cooperation.
A Latin maxim - sic utere tuo ut alterum non laedes -
advocates that "no one is to to use his property in such a
manner as to injure that of another." THAT IS OUR MOTTO,
and we wish, trust, hope and pray that the government will
heed this timeless advice.