Sign Up |
Lost Home |
War Crimes |
Contact US |
About Us |
Law and Justice
If you already have a CoLB account, please use those credentials to login on this website.
You do not need to create another account here.
Sign up for our $65/mo Tribal Stakeholder Society. Once a member,
you can log back in and begin to participate in
any one or all of these activities.
- Certificate of Live Birth: This is our inheritance
passed on generation after generation through the Global Estates.
Like historical bonds, bankers have refused to give us general
access to these assets. With a significant number of CoLBs, these
can be monitized to achieve a steady cash flow.
- Demand full access to your Certificate Of Live Birth assets.
- Demand Your Land:
This is done by sending a letter to the County Assessor requiring
proof the county owns the land. They can't answer because Congress
never properly extinguished Indian title.
- be removed from the county property tax rolls,
- no zoning restrictions,
- no liens can be placed on the property or buildings,
- no government trespassing permitted,
- property taxes paid previously refunded.
- property lost through foreclosure given back.
- Extinguish a Mortgage and/or Fight foreclosure.
- Fight a Criminal Case.
- Extinguish Commercial Loan.
- Settle divorce or child support problem:
The Indian Child Welfare Act comes into play.
- Historical Bonds: Governments and bankers have refused to
honor bonds like the 1924 Dawes-Young gold bonds and many
railroad bonds. If a significant number of these can be assembled,
they can be monitized.
- Form a tribal corporation: Learn the benefits of this.
Law and Justice
We are a tribal law firm operating under
sovereign tribal immunity recognized by the
federal, state and municipal governments.
We are a tax-exempt tribal corporation contemplated
under Section 17 of the Indian Reorganization Act
of 1934. We are currently serving the Yamassee
Mund-Barefaan tribe, Washitaw de Dougdamoundyah,
the Washoe/Paiute on Antelope Valley and the
NALJC is only responsible and accountable to all
the facts that you have disclosed if we are to